30th – 31st of May 2023
International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB)
WLPGA Asia Regional Summit – Bangladesh 2023, hosted by The World LPG Association, is the biggest gathering of LPG industry leaders from across the Asia region, who come together to discuss pressing issues affecting their businesses in today’s volatile economy.
The summit will be held on 30 – 31 May 2023 at The International Convention City Bashundhara (ICCB), Dhaka.
The event will provide ample opportunities for networking and business matchmaking through exhibitions, conference programmes and interactive workshops. It is a global platform for the LPG industry to showcase its latest innovations and technologies to more than 5000 participants from all over the region.
WLPGA Asia Regional Summit 2023 – Bangladesh
The Asia LPG Market
The world’s largest continent is expected to experience rapid growth in LPG demand due to increased government initiatives to use cleaner fuels and expanding industrialisation activities.
Asia is the ideal location for the world’s LPG leaders to assemble and take advantage of the impending market prospects.
Bangladesh is home to the 8th largest population in the world. In spite of stagnating exports (RMG) and a slightly declining remittance trend, the economy has rapidly grown due to rising consumption and increased government infrastructure investments.
Therefore, The WLPGA Asia Regional Summit – Bangladesh 2023 is expected to be one of the most significant LPG events in the Asia region.
With more than 80 local and international exhibitors and 5,000 visitors expected to attend this event, take this rare opportunity to increase distribution channels, generate brand awareness, and reinforce the prominence of your brand in the Asia region.
Be immersed in thought leadership and industry-focused discussions. The WLPGA Asia Regional Summit – Bangladesh 2023 invites upper ranking government officials, industry leaders, and highly acclaimed international consultants and stakeholders to speak on contentious topics and exchange unique strategies.
The WLPGA Asia Regional Summit – Bangladesh 2023 is the best place to secure new LPG businesses in Asia. Get involved in the industry through extensive product offerings, while sharing ideas with industry peers and stand talks.
The exhibition is free for all LPG professionals across the value chain. Register now and join more than 1,000 like-minded professionals in the country.
As a sponsor, you will get to engage and market your brand to the industry players, develop solid partnerships, and help drive the industry forward with key decision-makers.
Raise your international profile and leverage on the highly visible branding options available at WLPGA Asia Regional Summit – Bangladesh 2023
For WLPGA members interested in attending as a conference delegate, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org (Audrey) directly to register before May, 15th 2023.
Travel to Bangladesh
Everything you need to know when traveling to the country.
Visa on Arrival (VOA)
Citizens of certain countries and foreign nationals of Bangladeshi origin may get a visa on arrival for a period of maximum of 30 (thirty) days at the international airports and land ports of Bangladesh under certain conditions upon examination of their necessary travel documents and satisfaction of the immigration authority.
1. The nationals of those countries where there is no diplomatic Mission of Bangladesh and upon examining the genuineness of their visit;
2. Only for the purpose of official duty, business, investment, and tourism, citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Russian Federation, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and the countries of Europe.
3. Bangladeshi-origin foreign citizens, their spouses, and offspring upon proof of their being of Bangladeshi origin.
Requirements for Visa on Arrival:
– Visa fees are to be paid in foreign currency (US dollar/GB pound, Euro, etc.);
– Visitor must possess a minimum of US$ 500.00 or its equivalent amount of foreign currency in cash or credit card;
– Visitor must have return ticket;
– Visitor must have necessary documents to justify his/her visit;
– No visa fee will be applicable for the visitors from those countries which are exempted from visa fee;
– Visa on Arrival fee will be applicable on the basis of reciprocity.
No Visa Required (NVR)
NVR (No Visa Required) is a special endorsement that allows Bangladeshi citizens who hold foreign passports to enter Bangladesh without a visa.
Tourist VISA (TR)
– 1 (one) copy of completed online Visa Application Form. Please click here https://www.visa.gov.bd/
– 1 (one) 37mm X 37mm photograph taken within the last six months.
– Passport, valid for at least six months.
– Copy of passport with photo page.
– VISA Fee may vary for every nationality
– Travel itinerary/air ticket reservation
Bangladesh Entry Requirement
Effective 31st October 2022
1. Vaccinated travelers:
– RT-PCR Not Required.
5. Must carry a hard copy of the Vaccination Certificate (checked at CIC).
2. Unvaccinated/ Partially Vaccinated:
– RT-PCR Covid-19 requires 72 hours before departure time.
– Children below 12 years old are exempted from the RT-PCR test.
6. If any COVID-19 symptoms are detected/observed on arrival, he/she shall be sent to Government Authorised Hospital
for further checkup and will be sent for 7 (Seven) days of isolation at government nominated facility or Hotel at their own
expense if Covid-19 is detected.
RT PCR test will be carried out again after 7 days and he/she will be released when the test result is negative.
3. Filling up of online Health Declaration Form (HDF) is no longer required.
7. Seafarers will follow the same protocol as vaccinated passengers.
4. No need for any sort of dedicated quarantine upon arrival (be it at home or hotel).